New release: Plan-IT Workshop version 7.191.3604 available
Since January 4th 2024, a new version of Plan-IT Workshop is available.
You can find the Update Procedure here.
When you have questions regarding the new release, then please contact our helpdesk via: firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0031 85-2362500
Plan-IT Workshop version 7.191.3940
Changes / Additions
- Added the option to start a WhatsApp conversation in SaySimple directly via the Plan-IT work order.
- Clipboard work orders are now also passed to the CRM API
- Reporting the capacity to Plan-IT Online via Maintenance.exe now always generates a log so that you can see that it has been started.
- Added Sharebox link connection
- The logging now also records whether the Rentwise XML e-mail has been sent.
- The logging now also records whether a user has chosen "No" when asked whether the "replacement transport mail" should be sent.
- Fueltank contents has been added as a variable in the replacement transport work order. Both the contents upon departure and upon return. This is also printed on the agreement
- With the status "Car Driving" for the replacement vehicle, you will now also see a popup window to check whether the mileage and tank contents are correct.
- With the status "Car Return" for the replacement vehicle, you now also have the option to enter the tank contents in the pop-up window for the final mileage.
- Plan-IT now also sends a cancellation e-mail to the pick-up and delivery department if this has been set.
- It is no longer possible to set the establishment to "Not visible" for a user in the management environment if this is the Default establishment.
- Adjustment made in Rooster.exe so that it creates the annual run per establishment and not for all locations at once.
- Wincar: We now also return to Wincar the license plate number and type of a selected Rentwise replacement vehicle.
- Keyloop_API: Added option to also transfer work orders with "key out" to Plan-IT
- Keyloop_API: It has now been made possible to leave the "customer date out" empty in Autoline if it concerns a waiting customer.
- Keyloop_API: If an job already has the status COMPLETED when processing the work order, we no longer count the time when importing the work order.
- Keyloop_API: Keyloop User now has its own database field separate from the PON API User
- Wincar: More information is logged with the Wincar_Statuses and Wincar_Timeregistration connection.
- It has been made possible to access the Autoline PON API integration with a certificate.
Back to news items
- Printing of the tires now also works well if there is only 1 warehouse.
- Export.exe now works properly if you enter a different export path.