New release: Plan-IT Workshop version 7.191.3362 available
Since September 6th 2023, a new version of Plan-IT Workshop is available.
You can find the Update Procedure here.
When you have questions regarding the new release, then please contact our helpdesk via: email@example.com or via 0031 85-2362500
Plan-IT Workshop version 7.191.3362
Changes / Additions
- Made possible to put a signature under the printout of the replacement transport using a signotec signature path (this only works for environments that run on SQL.
- Customer phone number is now displayed on the work order printout.
- It is now possible to sort the overview screen by status of the work order.
- In the reservation from Online, the drop-off time is now also included in the reservation. (If you work with delivery times in Plan-IT Online)
- The linked employee is now also displayed on the reservation.
- It is now possible to open a reservation from the reservation overview search screen. This can be done with the button open or double-clicking on the reservation line.
- With the replacement transport printout, the option can now also be enabled (system setting) that '* All prices are incl. VAT' is put down on the printout.
- It is now possible to indicate whether the replacement transport is a car or bicycle.
- It is now possible to indicate whether the replacement transport is fuel, hybrid or electric.
- It is now possible to indicate whether the replacement vehicle must have AddBlue as an addition.
- The status of the battery can now also be displayed on the replacement transport agreement for Hybrid and Electric vehicles.
- It is now also possible to filter/search on User in the reservation list
- SA screen for Germany has been removed from the program. This was no longer used
- Added extra security that if the option is enabled that the reservations must count in the capacity, you cannot put work orders over reservations.
Back to news items
- When sorting the overview, the status of the work order is now correctly displayed in the popup.
- Comment field in the reservation has become 500 characters. This comment can also be viewed in full via the comment tab in the reservation. This way you should be able to see more text when a customer has entered a comment online.